Premium Automotive Manufacturer Regional Office
- Conduct twice yearly Dealer Operating Standards assessments for the New, Pre-Owned and Service departments.
- Provide documented evidence justifying the results against each individual measurement item.
- Produce a full report including recommendations for improvements.
- Provide a scoring mechanism for all departments and dealership locations.
- Provide a system for the submission and tracking of amendments
- Size and scope of program: Extended ongoing project catering for multiple dealer branches over multiple countries.
Our client, one of the largest Automotive Manufacturer Regional Offices in the Middle East, were looking for an independent 3rd party provider to accurately assess their dealer network against the Manufacturer defined standards. They required a partner to implement the new Dealer Operating Standards Assessment program and to identify areas of improvement with the overall aim of improving the customer experience across the dealer network.
Pineapple Group worked in partnership with the client to define a localised set of continuously evolving Dealer Standards. Utilising our unique app and software database Pineapple Group work closely with the regional office and dealer network arranging the assessment schedules, conducting the assessments and then supplying consultation on measurable and timely solutions. Assessments are completed with little intrusion to daily business with reports and scores being made available for view within 24 hours of the assessments.
The successful activation of this ongoing project has led to a greater visibility of key topics and the communication and implementation of a consistent brand standard across the dealer network thus enhancing the customer experience.